Welcome To Ghana's No.1 Entertainment Hub
Khalid, 24-year-old Kebbi Poly Student Dies From Electrocution In Hostel

Khalid, 24-year-old Kebbi Poly Student Dies From Electrocution In Hostel

At the Waziri Umaru Federal Polytechnic, Birnin Kebbi, Khalid Kabir Argungu has died from electrocution while cooking in his room.

The 24 year old HND 1 Laboratory Science and Technology Student made contact with an exposed wire according to reports. He was reportedly operating an electric stove. The incident was siad to have occurred on Tuesday evening, August 31.

Rector of the Polytechnic, Arch. Muhammad Sani Aliyu, told reporters in his office on Wednesday that the student was moved to the institution’s clinic, but when doctors and nurses realized his condition was severe, they rushed him to Sir Yahyah Memorial General Hospital in the metropolis, where he was decalred dead.

READ ALSO: Man Blamed For Trying To Use Her Girlfriend For Money Ritual After Washing Her Undie On First Visit

“We have set up a committee to investigate and unravel the circumstances surrounding the death of the student. And by the time the committee completes its investigation, we shall know what to do to stop the reoccurrences of such incident through their recommendations,” he said.

He, on the other hand, denied that the school had been shuttered by the administration, explaining that pupils who shared the hostel with the deceased just left out of respect for their late colleague.

Source; Ghgossip.com

Source: CelebritiesbuzzGh | Khalid, 24-year-old Kebbi Poly Student Dies From Electrocution In Hostel