How To Get Verified On Google As An Artiste | Google has been one of the most powerful search engines in the online ecosystem and has several products that collectively make life on the internet smooth.
Gone are the days where you can only get your music or products publicity to reach others only through the traditional media. Now, you can publish your product or music online and with the help of SEO (Search Engine Optimization), get it in front of a huge audience who are actually looking for your type/kind of music or product.
Isn’t Google already amazing?
As a recording artiste, your online presence is very important since the more people who notice your good work means more people might buy them and that will in turns bring you more money.
Today we are going to talk about How To Get Verified On Google As An Artiste and some of the benefits of doing that.
Let’s kick start then…
READ ALSO: Fantana – So What Lyrics
Now before we continue let’s get to know some terms here. What is Google Knowledge Panel?
According to Google,
Knowledge panels are information boxes that appear on Google when you search for entities (people, places, organizations, things) that are in the Knowledge Graph. They are meant to help you get a quick snapshot of information on a topic-based on Google’s understanding of available content on the web.
The above helps Google to know the actual representative of a business, brand or entity.
Who Is Qualified To Be Verified By Google’s Knowlege Panel?
Google states that any brand (artiste, actress, etc), person, organization, sports team, event, business, and media property are eligible to be verified by Google’s Knowledge Panel.
How To Get Verified On Google As An Artiste
To get verified on Google Knowledge Panel, the authorized representative for an entity, brand or media property needs to go through the following processes:
ALSO READ: Wiyaala – Leno Lyrics
- Make sure you have a working Google account. In case you don’t have an account with google then create a Google account here.
- Now go to Google Search or type google.com in your address bar and press the enter key.
- Search for yourself, your brand, the entity or organization that you represent and find its knowledge panel.
- Scroll down to the bottom, locate and click Claim this knowledge panel.
- Review the displayed information about features granted after verification.
- Sign in to one of the official sites or profiles listed to verify that you’re an authorized representative of an entity on Google. The list of options include:
- Search Console
- After you sign in successfully, you can now manage the entity on Google.
SEE ALSO: Download Strongman – 21st Century Video
That’s how you get your brand, entity, media property or organization verified by Google Knowledge Panel.
Why Should You As An Artiste Get Verified On Google (Also For Organizations, Media Properties, etc…)
1. It makes it easier for search engines and humans to differentiate between the original brand, entity, business or organizations from the fake ones.
2. It prevents other people from using your brand, business or organization to fraud others since all your information, from website to telephone numbers will be available when a search is made on Google.
3. You get ranked in search engines with your brand name as the keyword. This put you in front of thousands of potential customers and audiences who search for your brand name daily.
4. Also when one of your products be it a music video or any type of products or service you offer is searched for or appears in a search result, related products or service will also be shown when clicked.
SEE THIS: Nasty C Strings And Bling Official Video
Now that we know How To Get Verified On Google As An Artiste or An Entity and the benefit they can bring I know you will now implement them to get results.
Thanks for reading and don’t forget to subscribe to our notifications to receive news updates.
What do you have to say about How To Get Verified On Google As An Artiste?
We would love to hear your opinions about the subject. Leave your views in the comments section below.